Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
2. PLACING AN ORDER
- 2.1 How you can place an order. Orders are placed solely through our website. Once you’ve added the product(s) you’d like to your basket, you’ll go through our checkout procedure where you’ll need to enter your contact details, delivery and billing information. Please check all details are acccurate for your order (e.g. the product(s), size(s) and delivery address) before clicking the “Buy Now” button.
- 2.2 Acceptance of your order. Your order is an offer from you to us to buy the product(s) in your basket. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received it. Our official acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to confirm we’ve dispatched your product(s). It’s at this point that a contract will come into existence between you and us. When we acknowledge your order, we’ll also confirm your order number via email. If you need to contact us about your order, you should quote the reference number within.
- 2.3 Restrictions on placing orders. To order our products, you must be at least 18 years old and be authorised to use the payment method which you use to pay for the products you order.
3. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
3.1 If we cannot fulfil your order. In the unlikely event that we’re unable to fulfil your order (e.g. because the product is out of stock, we haven’t been able to verify the billing information you’ve provided, or you have requested delivery to a country that we do not currently ship to, or there has been an error in the pricing or description of the product), we’ll let you know by email and we won’t charge you for the product.
- 3.3.1 deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- 3.3.2 update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- 3.3.3 make changes to the product as notified by us to you.
4. OUR PRODUCTS
4.1 What we provide. We provide fitness sports apperal for both women and men, including accessories.
6. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- 6.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract, as set out below. We’re under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- 6.2 If what you have bought is faulty or differs substantially from how it is described on our website you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to be given a refund). In this case, the return will be free provided you return the product to us within 30 days (unless stated otherwise on our website) from the date you receive it.
- 6.3 If you want to end the contract because of one of the reasons set out below,the contract will end immediately, we will refund you in full for any products which you have paid for but which have not been supplied to you. The reasons are:
- 6.3.1 we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- 6.3.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed;
- 6.3.3 we have told you that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- 6.3.4 we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than four weeks; or
- 6.3.5 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- 6.4 In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind). Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before the products are delivered and paid for – just contact us to let us know.
7. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
- 7.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- 7.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products (including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and supplied with reasonable skill and care); and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- 7.3 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
8. COMPETITION RULES
- 8.1 Wolf Titan challenge competitions are held on multiple popular social media platforms but not limited to, Facebook or Instagram.
8.3 Wolf Titan reserves the right to change the prize of the challenge at any time.
8.4 Wolf Titan reserves the right to remove or exclude participants if we feel they are not upholding our key values, or have been found to not conform expected behaviour which other members may find offensive.
8.5 Only one submission per person is allowed in each compeition round
8.6 A challenge winner can only win two consecutive rounds. If the same person was to win the third round, the next place runner up would be named winner. The orginal winner's winning streak would be reset and allowed to participant and win the subsequent challenge.